– What I would tell an interviewer is this:

“Well you know, we did a whole lotta work. It helped me gain and improve my social, mental, and physical skills. I worked in both large and small groups both as a leader and follower.

I did hard labor for hours on end, including rock hauling, dirt digging, and root ripping.”

Though there would be lots of variation depending on the job. For example, if it was an interview at kwiptrip I may focus more on the physical aspects than if it was a job at Apple. Or if it was a job at a state park, for example, I may focus more on the long walks and group dynamics, than, say, at a job like an editor. Or, for example, I may focus more on the communicative skills gained from working in a small group for a job like one in Journalism, than one where its more focused on large groups, like in a job working for the wheat industry. I may also focus on learning photogrammatry skills if I was applying for a job in, for example, wedding photography, more than I would for a job in the granite industry. As an addition to these thoughts, I may focus more on the aspects of interpersonal care and attention if I was applying to a job in….