A soft mist pervades the mountain side, fountains of light trickling through to illuminate the terraced banana plantation. The sound of swallows hunting insects overhead blends with that of waves lapping against the shore. I breathe it all in, basking in the beauty of it all, and then I throw another rock off the cliff. You see Antioch is a magical place, where stunning scenery, fierce companionship, reopening history and rock tossing together. Rock tossing in particular has become a large part of my life, as there is a blessed abundance of large rocks in the fill of the acropolis. I must admit that I have grown rather attached to the tossing of these loose rocks, there is a bit of a therapeutic relief that comes with tossing something which has been preventing the progress of your pick off a mountain. Each stone also offers one the opportunity to perfect rock boccie, the art of throwing rocks onto bushes. Each stone also brings one closer to the foundation of the acropolis, and thus more information on the building itself. Indeed, every rock down the mountain is another step closer to solving the mysteries of the acropolis. It causes one to feel like a detective, a detective who tosses large stones off cliffs and kills tarantula’s with shovels. It’s a rather pleasant feeling, and one to which I fear I may grow even more attached.