Cast and Crew

Here you can read about the wonderful people helping to create my video!

Phil Countryman

Role: Executive Producer, Co-director, Cinematographer, Editor

Phil Countryman and I met when I was working at Black Dog and he was a regular customer. We soon became friends after expressing shared interests in film, so it was just a matter of time before we started making films together. He studied film at the Minneapolis College of Art and Design (MCAD) and in addition to creating short films and music videos, he has a lot of experience in photography and working in a print studio in St. Paul.

Katie Anderson

Role: Character of “The Director”

Katie and I have been close friends since our freshman year of college at St. Olaf together, and she’s majoring in Music and English with a Management Studies concentration. She also works in Admissions at Olaf, sings in Agnes Acapella and Chapel Choir, doing some dancing on the side, and doing tons of excellent live theater.

Jake Bruce

Role: Co-Editor and Producer for Music

Jake Bruce is my wonderful brother in law who met my sister while they were both attending St. Mary’s University in Winona, MN. Jake studied music production and is now our resident “Sound Guy,” who’s always teaching me things about mastering music, microphones, music software, and pretty much everything else that I have no idea how to do on my own. Jake currently works in Magnolia Home Theater at Best Buy in Richfield, MN, where he wears fancy clothes and sells people super nice home theater stuff like nice TVs, sound systems, and many other things.

Mitch Rassett

Role: Character of “The Date”

Mitch is a friend of mine who I met when working at the Black Dog together. In addition to being an exceptional and friendly bartender, Mitch really loves to roller skate and never misses an opportunity to get out on a boat on a lake or river. Mitch also performs stand-up comedy at venues like Black Dog and other places around the Twin Cities, and he has hopes/plans to one day open his own bar in St. Paul! If you ever find yourself in St. Paul, be sure to get a drink from him at Black Dog, you’ll have a wonderful time.