Example Material

In this section, my Example Material will be divided into three major sections that exemplify the different areas of my major!

Section I: Music Samples

This section will feature recordings and scores of musical projects I’ve done in classes like Composition and Electronic Music!

“Honey, You’ve Got a Big Storm Comin'” Electronic Music, Junior Yr. Interim
“Yeet” Electronic Music, Junior Yr. Interim
“Party” Electronic Music, Junior Yr. Interim
“Finale” Composition I, Sophomore Yr. 2nd Semester

“The Predator” Composition II, Junior Yr. 1st Semester

For more music samples, including independent and commissioned works, feel free to explore my personal website under “Click Me!!” from the Links menu.

Section II: Writing Samples

This section features creative writing samples I’ve created in classes like Creative Writing and Screenwriting!

“Labeled” Synopsis for Original Screenplay. Screenwriting, Junior Yr. 1st Semester

Revision Portfolio for Various Original Works including an Excerpt from “I Did Something Bad.” Advanced Fiction Writing, Junior Yr. 2nd Semester

Miniscene “The Dress” from my Original Screenplay “Labeled.” Screenwriting, Junior Yr. 1st Semester

Section III: Film Samples

This section contains academic writings of mine in my classes of Film Studies and Film History.

“The Evolution and Retelling of German Expressionism in Suspiria and Italian Horror” Film History, Junior Yr. Semester 2

“Cookies & Cream” Short Film by Hannah Verbeke

Here you can view a short film created by a close friend of mine, for which I composed the music!

“Cookies & Cream” by Hannah Verbeke, all rights reserved. 2019.

“To the Top” and “Lost and Found” Short Films

During my Spring semester of senior year, I’ve created two films (so far) in my Art 229 class, Digital Filmmaking. You can view the films below by clicking the shared link!

“To the Top” Short film project without sound.

“Lost and Found” Short film project of adding sound to another student’s silent film.