The 2013 Summer Institute, “Transforming Teaching & Learning with Digital Technologies & Collections,” will have two sessions this summer: June 10-12 and August 12-14, 2013. These collaborative three-day institutes are designed for faculty of all ranks and ages, disciplines and technical skills.
- Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday, June 10-12 or August 12-14, 2013
- 10-15 faculty per session
- Staffed by CILA, IT, Libraries, Student Accessibility Services, World Languages Center, and student assistants
- 4-6 week loan of an iPad 4 pre-loaded with approximately 40 apps
- Follow-up CILA lunches & student help during 2013-14
Please join us this summer in sharing what you know and exploring new possibilities for teaching and research! The Summer Institutes are sponsored by CILA, IT, the Libraries, Student Accessibility Services, & the World Languages Center.