Please Upload Your Data Below!
We’re thrilled that you are interested in contributing to our study! We appreciate your participation in this project, and look forward to examining your data! Teachers may access data if logged in and given permissions (a separate webpage for ease of access is under construction).
Consider Sharing Pictures and Videos From the Field to Improve Reliability and Remote Teaching Opportunities!
Two of our goals for MAREN are improving citizen science data reliability and expanding our protocol and data accessibility to open up remote teaching opportunities. Both of these goals entail careful documentation of observed sites, copies or scans of handwritten data sheets, and a video bank of pre-gathered field observations for later analysis. We ask that you consider documenting your data collection visually per the instructions in the protocols and upload your results as follows:
• Images of your site(s) should be uploaded when prompted within the Site Data Form.
• Data Sheet pictures/scans should be uploaded within the specific project form you fill out.
• If you complete a multi-plant data sheet, your handwritten copy only needs to be uploaded once with the first plant sample form you submit.
• If you complete a single-plant data sheet for each sample, your respective handwritten copies should be uploaded with each form you complete for the different samples.
• Pictures and videos of herbivores, pollinators, and single plant surveys should be uploaded to the ‘Field Media‘ page in the Library. If you use some of the videos for remote data analysis, include those specific video links in the data form you submit! There are instructions for three different methods of media sharing on the ‘Field Media’ page!