The Building Sector: “Adaptation and mitigation are not an either-or proposition”
– Jonathan Overpeck
A step to lessen global climate change.
- Mazria, Edward. Architects and Climate Change. 2011. www.architecture2030.org.
- Altomonte, Sergio. Climate Change and Architecture: Mitigation and Adaptation,
- Strategies for a Sustainable Development. Journal of Sustainable development, Vol. 1, No.1. 2008. School of the Built Environment, University of Nottingham.
- UNEP DTIE. Buildings and Climate Change: Summary for Decision-Makers. 2009. United Nations Environment Programme. www.unep.fr/scp/sun.
- Ürge-Vorsatz, Diana. Climate change mitigation in the buildings sector: the findings of the 4th Assessment Report of the IPCC. Climate change 2007, mitigation of climate change. Center of climate change and sustainable energy policy.
- Cam, Wynn Chi-Nguyen. Technologies for Climate Change Mitigation. TNA Guidebook Series. August 2012. Magnum Custom Publishing.
- Wilson, Alex and Ward, Andrea. Design for Adaptation: Living in a Climate-Changing World.
- Environmental Building News: The leading source for environmentally responsible design and construction. August 28, 2009. www.Buildingreen.com.
- Graham, P. Building Ecology: First Principles for a Sustainable Built Environment Blackwell. 2003. Oxford, U.K.