The 2014 Summer Institute, “Digital Design & Practice for Teaching & Research,” will have two sessions this summer: June 3-5 and August 12-14, 2014. These collaborative three-day institutes are designed for faculty — of all ranks and ages, disciplines and technical skills — who are planning or currently working on a teaching or research project that integrates digital technologies. Staff and student workers who are working closely with faculty or the academic programs are also welcome.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday, June 3-5 or August 12-14, 2014
- 10-20 faculty per session
- Staffed by CILA, IT, Libraries, World Languages Center, and student interns
- 4-6 week loan of an iPad 4 pre-loaded with approximately 40 apps
- Follow-up CILA lunches & student help during 2014-15
Please join us this summer in sharing what you know and exploring new possibilities for teaching and research! The Summer Institutes are sponsored by CILA, IT, the Libraries, & the World Languages Center.